vrijdag 10 september 2010

TGIF

So, are you guys all done with your homework for this week? I have to say, I didn't really thought I was going to be able to finish all of it, but now that I'm done I guess it wasn't so much after all.
I am going to spend this day working on my website, I have a couple of pages done now, but I still have to make important and essential ones like 'Toelating' and 'HKU-werk'.

Has anyone received their login and password for both the ftp-server and webmail yet? I got it last Wednesday. The ftp-server works wonderfully, at least for now, but I'm not sure if anyone can actually see my website now. I'll just stand by and wait for some explanation about that, most likely in the upcoming Webscripting hour.

For now, I'd like to leave you with this, Star Wars Rhapsody:





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten