zondag 19 september 2010

AAAAaaaaggghhh!

So, I finished my essays pretty late last night. I followed the explanation for the Heroes Essay, however when looking through the "Thinking of Art" section on USAT1011 for info on the second essay I didn't find anything.

This morning I go looking for Dimme's email address and stumble upon the details for "Thinking of Art, Opdracht 2". I'm annoyed because the details are different from what he said in class, and secondly confused as to how I missed it the first time. (http://usat1011.hku.nl/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Opdracht-Thinking-of-Art-1.23.pdf)

I start looking into it further, and as it turns out, you can't see the info for it in the TOA section, the ART section, or the Lesmaterial Section. The only place it can be found is if you go to the homepage and then click for the next page. (http://usat1011.hku.nl/?paged=2)

Did anyone else not see this? Or am I the only one who got screwed over by it?

4 opmerkingen:

  1. er werd gezegd dat er een wijzing was, maar niet getreurd. Jij had had het kunnen inleveren ik niet.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik heb het niet opnieuw geschreven, ik had maar een paar uur, ik ben ook de laatste twee dagen ziek, en ben intussen in slaap gevallen.

    Ik heb wel een email naar Dimme gestuurd erover, dat ik het niet juist heb geschreven, maar tot zover heb ik niets terug gekregen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I missed it as well initially, but I stumbled on it in search for a timetable or something in time. I changed what I had to the new assignment. I hope it's okay now and if it's not, well, shit happens.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. de enige wijziging waar ik over gehoord had was die van de eerste opdracht niet die van de tweede.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen